If you have a WHM account and manage several accounts/websites under it, taking a backup of ALL of the MySQL Databases get simplified with AutoMySQLBackup.
Here is how to go:
Download a copy of AutoMySQLBackup from http://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/
1. Unzip and Upload the folder you downloaded on your Server and run the install.sh script. Simply type sh install.sh in the command line. The installation will proceed.
2. Edit the configuration file located at /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf to customize your settings.
1. Unzip the file you downloaded.
2. Create the /etc/automysqlbackup directory.
3. Copy in the automysqlbackup.conf file.
4. Copy the automysqlbackup file to /usr/local/bin and make executable.
5. Copy /etc/automysqlbackup/automysqlbackup.conf /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf
5. Edit the /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf file to customize your settings.
How to Run AutoMySQLBackup?
Running through Command Line : Just type in automysqlbackup in the command line and you are all good! If you see any error in the screen, perhaps there is something wrong with your config file.
Running as Cron Job : Add the following line to your cron file
57 11 * * * /usr/local/bin/automysqlbackup
This will run AutoMySQLBackup every day at 11:57 AM