WordPress is a great CMS and has huge customization abilities.
Adding to the list is the “Theme My Login” plugin through which you can have themed “Login”, “Lost Password” and “Register” page. Just install and activate the plugin and you are done!
- Includes a customizable widget to login anywhere from your wordpress site
- Redirect users upon log in and log out based upon their role
- Show gravatar to users who are logged in
- Assign custom links to users who are logged in based on their role
- Customize user emails for registration and/or password recovery
- Send user emails in HTML format
- Allow users to set their own password upon registration
- Require users to be approved or confirm e-mail address upon registration
- Theme user profiles
Download Theme My Login plugin
At times you will want to allow your users to post an article on your website from the frontend. “WP User Frontend” is one such plugin which allows you to customize the entire user experience and seamlessly integrate the frontend and backend.
- User can create a new post and edit from frontend
- They can view their page in the custom dashboard
- Users can edit their profile
- Administrator can restrict any user level to access the wordpress backend (/wp-admin)
- New posts status, submitted by users are configurable via admin panel. i.e. Published, Draft, Pending
- Admin can configure to receive notification mail when the users creates a new post.
- Configurable options if the user can edit or delete their posts.
- Users can upload attachments from the frontend
- Post featured image can be set
- Admins can manage their users from frontend
- Pay per post or subscription on posting is possible
Download WP User FrontEnd plugin
About Bhupendra Kunwar